A new site from Federal Mogul that has all sorts of online training and tips for the automotive professional. Check it out today! http://fmgaragegurus.com/
Shocks and struts are critical for vehicles equipped with Electronic Stability Control. Late model vehicles’ new high-tech, life-saving crash-prevention technolgy depends on good ride control. Electronic Stability Control (ESC) can save up to 10,000 lives and prevent 238,000 injuries per year (U.S. statistics). Nearly a third of all 2005 light-duty vehciles, half of 2007’s, and almost all
Schrader® Adds New 433 MHz Coverage to EZ-sensor™ Line New 433 MHz EZ-sensor Offers Additional Coverage Across United States, Asia-Pacific and European Platforms DENVER, Colo. (August 29, 2011) – Schrader®, a pioneer and leading global manufacturer of tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS), today announced an addition to the company’s EZ-sensor program, the 433 MHz EZ-sensor. In
Introducing TechSmart™. TechSmart™ by SMP® is an exciting new brand of enhanced engine control products developed for the professional service technician. TechSmart™ was designed to help the technician with new technology parts, new categories, and problem-solving improvements to original equipment product issues. eStreak_TechSmart – Smart Solutions for Today’s Technicians
NOW INSTOCK AND AVAILABLE AT A GREAT PRICE! TURBO POWER® Heavy Duty Mixed Fleet Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant is based on a proprietary Hybrid Organic Acid Technology (HOAT). It has been specifically designed for complete mixed fleet use and can be used in all makes and models of foreign and domestic passenger vehicles, light duty and
New Formerly “Dealer Only Flyer from Dorman
271 NEW PARTS Featuring 62 Formerly “Dealer Only” Parts
Previous promotions have run out quickly and quantities are limited so
Please note: These pre-packs are available now.
Cardone has bnow become our main line for Water Pumps, Master Cylinders, Window Lifts and Motors.
- 100% computer tested for maximum performance and durability.
- Applications demanding high off-set loads are upgraded to a Ball/Roller bearing to ensure long-lasting reliable performance.
- Bearings made of heat-treated carbon or carburized steel are sealed and lubricated to ensure smooth performance throughout unit life.
- CARDONE Select Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that all CARDONE Select Water Pumps meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function.
- Every unit is supplied with a premium quality mounting gasket for a guaranteed, leak-proof seal on all mounting surfaces.
- Hubs and impellers are precisely perpendicular to the bearing shaft to to eliminate excessive bearing load and noise.
- O.E.-supplied NEW unitized seals ensure long-lasting, trouble-free performance.
- Original casting specifications are strictly followed to ensure proper fit for easy installation and proper water flow for maximum cooling.