We have decided to make the following changes to our daily operating procedures…
In the store:
- A mask must be worn in the store with the new guidelines that are in place. Please abide by these rules.
- If you like, you can call your order in ahead of time to reduce unknown store traffic.
- Call 306-569-9133 to order your parts and you can pay via credit card over the phone or tap when you pick up parts.
- We will restrict the number of people in the store to two customers at a time. If you are the third please wait outside. While inside keep a 2 meter safe distance from others.
- Our drivers have been instructed to wear masks when delivering parts as well and will drop off the parts ordered at a designated part area and leave paperwork with the parts.
- They are to keep a two meter safe distance from your staff. ( If you prefer they can leave the parts at the door, knock, and wait for you to collect them or leave them just inside the door.)
- They will only pickup returns at this point if they are brought to the same designated parts area and required paperwork is with the parts if the parts are warranty items.
I hope everyone can understand these measures as we are trying our best to keep everyone safe and remain open and able to serve you.
If any one of us end up sick, then we have to shut down.
If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to Call Scott or Todd at 306-569-9133